We only have 01 unique website at: https://lylyvilla.com. Please specify the source when reusing content from this website
Information is collected and stored
- Comments, reviews from guests
- When a visitor leaves a comment on the site, we will collect the data displayed in the comment form and both the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to help detect spam.
- If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the site can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
- Include your name, email, phone number and sometimes the address of the customer who signed in to comment or make an online reservation through the booking form and contact form.
- If you leave a comment on our website, you may choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another review. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is removed when you close the browser.
- When you log in, we will also set a cookie to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies exist for two days and optional screen cookies exist for a year. If you choose “Remember me”, your login information will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the post you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites works in exactly the same way as if visitors had visited another site.
Sharing data with other sites
In order to increase the interaction and promote the service information on the website, we reserve the right to share information with social networks and social media. If you find that your information is incorrect or needs to be deleted, please take the initiative to use the account at the website to adjust or contact the administrator via the contact form.
Data storage time
If you leave a comment, its comment and metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically identify and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in the moderation queue.
For users registered on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
Manage your data
If you have an account on this site or have left a comment, you can request to receive the personal data export file we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also ask us to delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal or confidential purposes.
Comments and comments are automatically moderated through a third-party spam protection system